Creating an Estimate
You can use the parts in the picklist to create an estimate for your customer.
- Add the parts you need to the picklist.
- Click the Estimate button on the picklist toolbar to open the Estimate window. Vehicle information, along with parts and prices from the picklist, is imported automatically into the window.
- Enter additional information as required.
- Use the Hide Part Numbers checkbox to hide or show part numbers on the estimate.
- Use the toolbar at the top to save, print, or email the estimate.
You can lower the price of items by a specified percentage by entering a number in the Rate (%) boxes.
- To change the price of all items, enter a number from 1-99 in the Rate (%) box in the bottom section of the estimate.
- To change the price of individual items, enter a number from 1-99 in the Rate (%) box in that item's row.